FAllen Angels

Started by TPB, April 22, 2020, 07:29:25 PM

TPB

angel falling
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Well from moving to the farm doing the cancer thing it has been a while set up the studio in one of my barns lots of room first thing recorded in a while excuse some of the timing little rusty. Sad song about the other side of life in New Orleans
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Redler

Sad, moving and beautiful song. Fine job with vocals, the harmonies sounds so good!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

A really lovely song. The vocals and those sweet harmonies convey real emotional depth. The arrangement is so good too - lush without being cluttered. Excellent work!

danthecoat

Love this song its so emotional. Very well crafted too and some beautiful layers...

Ferryman

Great to hear some music from you again. Didn't hear anything specific regarding timing issues, what I did hear was a really nice arrangement with some fabulous vocals. Your voice sounds really good and creates real emotion in the track. The strings and keyboards go really well together, overall it's a very well put together track and a great listen. 

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ella

So beautiful song and beautifully sung. So touchy. Hope everything´s gonna be alright in your life.

TPB

Thanks all for taking the time to listen took a little bit to get the rust knocked off
Appreciate it
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Mike_S

Beautiful track Tim... enjoyed this one a lot. Very skilfully done... love the melody and vocals.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StephenM

I haven't by any means heard all of Tim's stuff but of all the ones i have...this is my favorite.... heard this in the car today on the way to work...
along with many of other SC....
I love the way the song is put together...
and the vocals... and the guitars...the guitar rings like a bell...beautiful

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Johnbee

Pleasant and laid back.  Feels good to listen to.  Lowered my BP.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!