Sent PM's?

Started by Johnbee, March 27, 2020, 10:50:17 AM

Johnbee

Hello;

I sent new 2 PMs to people here.  When I checked them  to make sure they were sent it showed that there were no new sent messages.  I did see ones from 10 years ago but the 2 new ones weren't there?  What's up with this?   I'd like to know if the recipients of my messages received them or if they were at least sent out.

Thanks!
 :) John B
Never mind.  I just saw the box that needs to be ticked.
 :)

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Flash Harry

Hi John,

You've spotted it, I've just had a look at the logs and I couldn't see any errors, we don't get to see the personal messages so I couldn't check any further.

Your checkbox to keep a copy of your messages is un-checked by default.

Nice to see you back!

Cheers

Mike
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

64Guitars

As Mike said, if you want to be able to view your sent PMs, you have to check the box labelled "Save a copy of each personal message in my Sent Items by default" in your profile:

https://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=pmprefs

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Hilary

It can't be working - my inbox is empty  ;)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Ferryman

I got your PM John but I had replied in the song thread so didn't reply to the PM. But I will reply to it now so you can see if you get one back from me.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Johnbee

@Ferryman.
Yes.  I did get it.  I just keep forgetting to hit the checkbox for putting a copy in my Sent Box. !@012
 :) JB

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!