Hello ! Hope you're all safe

Started by Pete C, March 25, 2020, 03:26:31 AM

Pete C

Apologies for not being around for a couple of months.  Those who know me might remember I joined a band again last summer and have been concentrating on building a set so I've not had much time to contribute recently. Things were about to get going with 3 gigs booked for March and bookings for April May and June. Unfortunately, because of the pandemic, everything's been cancelled for the time being.
I got a message from my employers last night that my job has been re-classified as non-essential so our office has been closed for the next few weeks. It was a relief as we've just had a suspected case of CV in the room I work in and we were all feeling very much at risk continuing to work there. I'm feeling a bit under the weather but none of the symptoms - hopefully it's just in my mind.
I'll be catching up on the recent threads but I hope that everybody is still well and making sure they're as safe as possible - thoughts are with those who are continuing to work and helping us to get through this unbelievable crisis.
It's strange that exactly 10 years ago I had 2 months off work due to stress and joined Songcrafters as I'd been recommended to do things I enjoy, like making music, to pass the time. Now most of us are off work again...

Hope to be around more the next few weeks !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Greeny

Welcome back :-)

This is the best place to be.

Ferryman

Welcome back. We'll get through it together.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hilary

Welcome back Pete - I'm looking forward to hearing you again.

Stay safe x
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hook

Rock on brother, sorry and glad all in one.Music will get us through this!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

drumbum

This place is very welcoming..! We ARE all in this together..nice place to share. very positive and encouraging..!!

o0O0o

Stay well..
If you swim against the tide long enough, it turns and becomes momentum.........

Redler

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

kenny mac

Welcome back mate,like Greeny says.this is the safest  place to be.

Jean Pierre

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo