How do I add a mp3 without starting a new topic?

Started by indierik, May 24, 2009, 06:54:15 PM

indierik

I want to add another version of a song under the same heading (same topic) without having to start a new topic. How do I do this?
Without music, life would be a mistake.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Blooby

I had the same question a few weeks back.  Note # 2.  It was changed a while ago.

Copied from another page:

Rules:
    1 Song has to be recorded on the Micro BR
    2 One song per topic
    3 Use only MP3
    4 Maximum file size is 5MB
    5 Remember, review and be reviewed

Peace.

Blooby

indierik

That can't be right. Perhaps I didn't explain myself properly. I start a new topic and post my mp3, under that same topic I want to post another version of that same song below, like a reply, or someone else on the site wants to add a part and post the new version, again, under the same topic heading. I see people do it all the time, I myself have been a part of these collaborations. I just can't figure out how to reply and post the new version, the option isn't there. Perhaps you can only do it under "collaborations". Anyways, here is an example of a song I wrote with ORH and Flash Harry (this one actually played on the Tom Robinson radio show in the UK back in Feb.): https://songcrafters.org/community/post-your-work/pain-in-the-neck-t1019/0/

thanks,

erik
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Blooby

I think I asked the same question is the following thread.  My understanding is you can't do it any longer in a "post your work" thread.

https://songcrafters.org/community/general-discussion-b8/help-please-with-posting-problem/msg24896/#msg24896

Blooby

indierik

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Oldrottenhead

if you want to add you would have to post a song in collaborations
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann