Cabin Fever Blues - Mike_S and Drumbum

Started by Mike_S, March 22, 2020, 03:54:06 PM

Ray Brookes

Cool Chicago-style blues, Mike and that guitar work is stellar. Bit late now but I would've loved to have thrown in some blues harp to this one.
Ray Brookes

tonyc

great blues tune my kinda stuff superb collab love the sound of the lead guitar and brill drumming .    .......cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

pjd1

Brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the blues right there , think we all got them blues right know !! your guitar playing is bloody good on this track Mike , really great feel and superb sound to your Strat , loved the blues style brilliantly performed , on in all a cracking original song  , worthy of a blues album anywhere !! good have listened to more of this , i enjoyed the composition

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Excellent blues song, really great guitar playing, nice drumming and cool blues vocals. The mix sounds good to me.  Darren. :)
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

thetworegs

Tight as a ducks arse , a fab recording bravo chaps

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

launched

I was on a drumbum kick and stumbled on this, wow! Mike you friggin' rock and the drums ain't so shabby either :)
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

SE

Back for more classy blues, just cool!!