Cabin Fever Blues - Mike_S and Drumbum

Started by Mike_S, March 22, 2020, 03:54:06 PM

Johnbee

Top notch.  Everything sounds good!  Appreciate the lyrics at a time like this.
 :)John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

tonyc

super track mike love the guitar work , vocals are cool , and bass and drums superb great blues track ......cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

thetworegs

Excellent track it's got all great vocal, lead and  loving those drums too bravo!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

hooper

A real toe tapper and a very convincing live-band-in-a-club  performance and production!
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

Ella

Pete C

Great work guys and very appropriate lyrics for these terrible times. The drums certainly give this a live feel and guitar and vocals are excellent.

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Johnbee

The lead guitar work is great.  So are the (live) drums.  Your voice is nice but I think it needs to be brought up a bit in the mix.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

j.g.

Love the sound you get from those single coils, they cut through just right along with the vocals. No, you just can't beat a real drummer. Great job.

Bluesberry

OTD bump for the cabin feever that is still gripping us all a year later.....and especially for that tasty lead playing......its like its got gravy all over everything here.....meat...potatoes......veggies....salad....the works

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StephenM

for me there can never be enough of Mike S guitar playing...and this is just great.... and I like your singing here too and the lyrics...and yes the drums are really good....which is something to be celebrated in it's own right...
I have nothing against drum tracks etc...lets face it they allow alot of musicians to write songs they probably couldn't otherwise.... but it is nice to hear the real thing...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner