Started by Mike_S, March 22, 2020, 03:54:06 PM

Mike_S

Cabin Fever Blues
Time:
0:00
Volume:
BluesFest2 (banner image missing)

BluesFest2

So this is a kind of standard electric blues thingy. Real drums on this track courtesy of Drumbum who laid down a really cool groove. Gotta say so glad to report that there is no substitute for real drums... thanks DB!

Hope it's ok... mixed on my headphones and tested on my crappy 90's Panasonic hifi speakers

recorder
iPad GarageBand

SE

Really cool blues vibe love, in that spanky single coil sound and excellent drums, loved the listen! Well done guys!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Kenneth

Great recording guys! Real music, that's what this is! Drums sound great, vocals nail it.
Blues on!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Hilary

FANTASTIC!!!

This had me smiling from the first bar.

Well done guys.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Greeny

Very tasty indeed. Proper blues, and that lead guitar tone is fantastic. Great performances all round!

Ferryman

Can only agree with everyone else, this is a sharp as nails blues. Really nice guitar sound and great playing, love the solo work. And DrumBum's real drums add a very nice touch to this. I really liked the vox as well. Great job both of you!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Pine

Lots to like here. Love the cut of those single coils and the vox are solid. Nice bass lines and the drums were a pleasure.
Good blues based tune on all counts. Nice collab gents...
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Redler

Another winner, Mike and Drumbum! I got a blues club live feel.

Very good job on guitar and vocals! Real drums is always a pleasure to hear!

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

brilliant guys - real drums are great but you need to know how to take advantage of a real drum track. This is Pro quality. Hard enough when you're in the same space.  Excellent stuff.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Top collaboration guys, excellent guitar tone and playing is top class. Can't beat a real drummer.  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800