"Gloom Rock"

Started by Blooby, May 24, 2009, 06:09:01 PM

Bluesberry

How did I not comment on this yet??????? This is very cool, it is fun to really rock out like this once in a while.  It sounds like you are playing for your very life here, like a demon is trying to drag you under and it is only by your guitar playing that you are able to survive the onslaught.  Nice heavy rock steady drumming here.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Diego Ayala

Jim, thanks for the bump!!!  Man, we sure have a lot of talented musicians in here...  I have no problem listening to extended jam/improvisations sessions - although sometimes things can get a bit repetive with the sound, I totaly love to listen to improvisations..............

Kenneth

You had me at "Gloom Rock", had to listen! This rocks! A bump...
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Bluesberry

Yup, still full of goodness and warmth.  I imagine you making all kinds of guitar faces while playing this..........I know I was making them just listening.......wicked good fun.  That guy is a pretty good drummer also.  Hrrmmmps....thgere goes another guitar face....I just can't resist......

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

leighelse

Nice jam Blooby.

And I second the question on the digital drums: what's the brand/model? They sound excellent.

::Leigh
Dueling BR1600s. Beats banjos.

Groundy

Don't know how I missed this beauty, love it Blooby, well done....
Good Bump Kenneth......

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs