"Gloom Rock"

Started by Blooby, May 24, 2009, 06:09:01 PM

Blooby

Quote from: Geir on May 27, 2009, 05:26:30 PMA jam can be pretty boring to anyone who was not a part of it.

Boy, did that scare the ever-loving crap out of me...until I read your next line.

Phew.  Thanks you.

Peace.

Blooby

OsCKilO

Didn't know you guys were in here!!!!!

This stuff is killer!

Peace Blooby

T(Osckilo)

Can I swear again seeing as no-one is here.......?

Fucking Awesome!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Bosko Schwartz

Hey osckilo, we aren't censored here.  I already cleared swearing to make sure I wouldn't get booted if I said something like, "Blooby sure as shit rocks the fucking fuck out of some goddamned Gloom Metal!"

So you don't need to "hide" in the BR-1600 section to curse! ;D
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Ferryman

This is killer guitar Blooby, and I love this kind of stuff. There's some pretty sharp guitar work in there. It may be improvisation but it actually stands very well as an instrumental piece that could have been written specifcally so. It creates a great atmosphere, very dark and I like dark. It actually veers towards Krautrock, especially when the NOT SUPERFLUOUS Kaossilator comes in (how dare you say that, Kaossilators can never be superfluous). Great fun and glooooooomy!!!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SteveB

BBY - Not normally my cup of tea at all, and I doubt if I could listen for hours on end. But the added tinkering turned a Jam-tail off into a rather enjoyable, structured piece of caustic density. I've seen rock groups do similar to this for 20 minutes at the end of the night when much of the audience have, ahem, ingested certain calming substances. Actually not bad at all.  ;)
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

guitarron

Listen to Blooby serving up the noodles-lol
F@*k'n cool- rhythm reminds me of Tony Iommi

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

Yep... I'm still in amazement at how you hold these jams together so tightly, lol. Your playing, once again, is out of this world - a combination of sheer talent and inventiveness.

I found this song pretty psychedelic rather than gloomy...

What a musician you are.

lg

I Agree with Guitarron Your guitar work sounds like Toni Iommi!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Satchwood

I had a break, so I thought I'd stop in for some Blooby Gloom & Doom tunes !!

Great guitar soling !!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Oldrottenhead

how the hell did i miss this, its awesome, im gonna put it in my mbr and see if i can interfere with it lol.

QuotePart of this was used in a rather amusing pastiche located here:
my how time flies seems like last week lol
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann