I will miss Ween - On a Saturday night in OKC

Started by Boognish, March 18, 2020, 07:16:13 AM

Boognish

If you know Ween, then you know I'm a fan.
Seen them a few times, but this one was going to be good on April 4.
Concerts don't come through this area on a Saturday too often, because they're usually between stops from Dallas up to Denver, or whatever.
This is fly-over country.

But I know its for the best so all I can do is hope and pray that this ends quickly (though I know it probably won't) and when the dust settles, I'm hoping they'll make their way here.

Okay to cover.

Flash Harry

What a bummer.

I have tickets for Barry Manilow in early June, not rock n roll but it promises to be a great show from a legendary showman, I'm expecting that to be postponed or cancelled.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Ferryman

I have tickets to see Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets in May, just heard it is being postponed to October, which makes sense.

Quote from: Flash Harry on March 20, 2020, 07:17:56 AMI have tickets for Barry Manilow in early June, not rock n roll but it promises to be a great show from a legendary showman, I'm expecting that to be postponed or cancelled.
:o ;) ;D

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gritter

I feel your pain Boognish.

Hook

My kid and I have tickets to see Walk Off The Earth in Richmond Va on April 3rd. Just got switched to August. Not sure I can change our flight!!!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Boognish

I have no idea who nick mason is but this sucks just all around!!!
We need music!

Honestly, though, I feel for those people who don't have a love of music to rely on at a time like this. We are fortunate in that regard.
Okay to cover.

Boognish

Okay to cover.