(In)Complete Feedback

Started by indierik, May 24, 2009, 10:44:05 AM

indierik

FEE)B@(K
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I finished it. I added some basic changes at the 1:15, 2:35, and 3:30 sec marks. I think it works quite well.

I had trouble figuring out how to post the new version under the same heading. How do you do that? And somehow I deleted the old mp3 version (no biggy, I like this one much better)

Ferryman, as for the feedback, yes, it was all done with the MBR. I used a specific effect and just held the guitar close to the speakers...in and out, the second it got loud I pulled out....hehe.  

e
Without music, life would be a mistake.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

SdC

nice to have a fellow fx and 808 tripper on the forum. cool stuff.

recorder
Boss BR-600

Bus Stetson

superb all round!!!! love the tones and distorted delay guitar effects that sweep throughout your song! Awesomely spooky how you make that work;) man that works well with your tight guitar playing. It reminds me of joy division, u2, velvet underground all rolled into one:) of course in your own formidable cool style! excellent!!! would love to hear with vocals. still a master piece:)
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams. 'William Edgar O'Shaughnessy'.

indierik

Thank you, thank you! Actually Gabriel, our singer, is writing lyrics as we speak. When he's finished I'll post the final recording, assuming it's cool with the other guys. I need our bassist to write something for it as well. 
-Friedrich Nietzsche

The Reverend 48

Excellent production..those drums really jump out of my monitors

Wiley

This was great!!  Nice job and totally awesome effects.

AndyR

I enjoyed that a lot :)

I assume that most guitarists here, who own delay pedals or whatever, like me, probably mess around with this kind of thing for our own amusement sometimes.

But to create and capture a concise 3-4 minutes worth that is interesting and holds your attention, even without vocals, takes quite a bit of skill. Good job there :)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

indierik

Quote from: AndyR on May 25, 2009, 04:02:51 PMI enjoyed that a lot :)

I assume that most guitarists here, who own delay pedals or whatever, like me, probably mess around with this kind of thing for our own amusement sometimes.

But to create and capture a concise 3-4 minutes worth that is interesting and holds your attention, even without vocals, takes quite a bit of skill. Good job there :)

I appreciate that Andy! I have a band and the singer/lyricist is writing lyrics for it now. It might be a few days, but when he's done I'll try and remember to post it. Really, thanks again!
-Friedrich Nietzsche

launched

Nice delay work! Sounds great. Hope to hear some vox on this as well when ready.

Later,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

joseph

Man this is awesome!

The noise is perfect. Gotta love those 808s.

indierik, you are an inspiration..
http://unstableau.tumblr.com - my blog: music, writings, doodles, etc