re: Age groups

Started by chapperz66, March 04, 2020, 02:44:09 AM

chapperz66

Just in case you had trouble believing my declaration in 64's poll that I am in my sixties, I thought that I would give some photographic evidence - and a bit of light relief!

I actually got asked by the local Rotary Club if I would be Santa on their fund raising float last year.  Happy to help.

(I don't know how to embed the photo in the post).

Ferryman

Ho ho ho! You are a dead ringer for the man in red........

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jean Pierre

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
old age is an ugly blemish,... the proof... 

I believe I'm the dean of SC...
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

chapperz66

Thanks for the photo help 64.  You'll have to forgive me - I'm getting old you know.....

Flash Harry

At least you guys have hair!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

alfstone

Quote from: Flash Harry on March 04, 2020, 01:26:28 PMAt least you guys have hair!

Actually I have more guitars than hair...  ::)

Alfredo

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/

Kenneth

Quote from: chapperz66 on March 04, 2020, 02:44:09 AMJust in case you had trouble believing my declaration in 64's poll that I am in my sixties, I thought that I would give some photographic evidence - and a bit of light relief!

I actually got asked by the local Rotary Club if I would be Santa on their fund raising float last year.  Happy to help.

(I don't know how to embed the photo in the post).

Distinguished, handsome dude!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

chapperz66

Yes, I still have my hair. It's the only vigorous part of my body these days. I don't have much in the way of lungs, and still have a tendency to fall over without the aid of alcohol.  But miraculously my hearing has survived and my fingers are pretty nimble still - so I won't complain.

chapperz66

Quote from: my idol is Jahia on March 04, 2020, 10:40:14 AM;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
old age is an ugly blemish,... the proof... 

I believe I'm the dean of SC...

Looking cool,  JP.

Let's get some more geriatric selfies posted. Don't be shy people!

Jean Pierre

Yes, dear Chapper 66,  fortunately I'm cool... humor and derision are my two teats of youth ... in my head I'm still ... 10 years old besides I proclaim it in one of my covers HERE

Quotehttps://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?topic=27271
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo