What age group are you in? (March 2020 version)

Started by 64Guitars, March 03, 2020, 02:18:36 PM

chapperz66

Quote from: 64Guitars on March 05, 2020, 04:55:27 PM
Quote from: Oldrottenhead on March 05, 2020, 04:47:21 PM60 years physically but in my head still 17. in fact if mirrors didn't exist i would be convinced i was still only 17. who is that guy in the mirror when i shave in the morning?
well as my old dad used to say "you're only as old as the person you feel".

I hope Mrs. Oldrottenhead doesn't see that. She'll want to know who the 17-year-old is that you're feeling.  ;) ;D

Be careful  - you can end up on a register for having such thoughts.... ::) :D

Greeny

Looks like we're all in the Covid-19 'at risk' demographic  ::)

Mike_S

Quote from: Greeny on March 09, 2020, 04:17:26 AMLooks like we're all in the Covid-19 'at risk' demographic  ::)

It really does... just one person under 50 of the 18 that voted up till now. And it ain't me! :(
recorder
iPad GarageBand

kenny mac

I'm 58 this year.....have I already said that? cant remember...bugger.

Mike Huntingford

Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Redler

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

hooper

67, but I can't believe it.
In better shape now than when I was 18 but mainly because I was such a pathetic 18 year-old... ???
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

danthecoat

Only just seen this and voted and found im a mere young un (lol) thats not happened for a while now :) 48 but ill be 49 next month but still not 50 like my brother  8)

Gu Djin

If you change the categories To very young, young, youngish ad young at heart It would be nice.  Then I Could be young again.

But please leave off the ancient tag.  "
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X