Free Gear - effects and stuff for postage only - ALL GONE!

Started by Ferryman, February 24, 2020, 11:55:53 AM

Ferryman

CURRENTLY ALL GONE TO HAPPY SONGCRAFTERS. WILL UPDATE IF ANY BECOME AVAILABLE AGAIN.

I am having a massive rationalisation of all my gear and trying to stay focused. There's some stuff that I can't be bothered to put on eBay but I don't want to chuck out. So I am offering the following items for FREE to my Songcrafters friends. All you have to do is pay me the postage (via PayPal):

- Boss SD-1 Super OverDrive.
- Zoom B2 bass multi-effects pedal.
- Roland PMA-5. A weird 1990s "personal music assistant" with some lovely onboard synth and drum sounds. Used on this track: https://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?topic=3980.0.

All in working order.  First come, first served. Reply to this thread or PM me.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Ferryman

Quote from: Flash Harry on February 24, 2020, 02:45:38 PMHi Nigel

I'd be very interested in the bass pedal

Thank you
Consider it yours Mike. I'll work out the postage and let you know what that is.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

Hi Nigel,

That's a very kind offer... if you don't have any takers for the Overdrive pedal I am interested!

Thanks
Mike_S
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

Quote from: Mike_S on February 25, 2020, 12:29:42 AMHi Nigel,

That's a very kind offer... if you don't have any takers for the Overdrive pedal I am interested!

Thanks
Mike_S
Mike, the Overdrive pedal is yours if you want it. Postage will be £4.55 if you are in the UK. If you are happy with that, PM me your address and I will give you my PayPal details.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Redler

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

hardlock

Just dropping in after 8 years - good to see the old gang is still kicking!  :P

I have an old Drum-Kat if anyone's interested.  It's a tank so shipping will be a lot. (USA only)

Even has the hi-hat and bass drum trigger pedals.

recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

drumbum

Am back after an 8 or hiatus myself..that's a pretty cool unit..
If you swim against the tide long enough, it turns and becomes momentum.........