Lets Find Love

Started by TPB, January 15, 2020, 07:59:23 PM

TPB

al
Time:
0:00
Volume:
well it has been a year battling cancer and not recording. Set up the new studio put a lot more memory in the computer and took it for a run tonight . Here is something a little different from me
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Farrell Jackson

Excellent Tim....great vocals and harmonies. You haven't lost a step!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Redler

I enjoed this a lot! Very laid back tune. The keys, percussion and your voice fit so well together here.

I got a strong vibe from George Michael's Older-album. Could be lost track from it!

Superb job! All the best, Tim!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Cool laid back stuff especially liked the vocal and rythem, done well done you hope you're well!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Ferryman

This is really nice Tim. A really good groove with clever combo of percussion and keys, altho for me the standout are the vocals. Great performance and feel to the vox, and the harmonies work really well.

Sounds like you are enjoying the new studio, keep them coming!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

j.g.

TPB - you have still got that top notch individual vocal running through this. Production sounds perfect, sounds like you haven't lost your skill while you've been away. Glad to see your studio is up and running - look forward to hearing so more from you.

Groundy

Brilliant Tim so good to hear you again... Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs