Latest project finally finished!

Started by StevieM, May 23, 2009, 01:10:56 PM

Wiley

Very beautiful Stevie M.  It must feel great to finish a project like that. would be fun to build ones own guitar.  Again great!!

Davo

That is a unique and beautiful piece of art you have there!
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Satchwood

Wow that's an absolute beauty Stevie!  I'd love to break 'er in for ya....of course, gently, no shredding allowed  8)
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

StevieM

Thanks for the reactions. Someone came round today who can really play, so I could stand back and hear it. Sounds good. Shame he didn't have time to put some on the MBR, and he lives in Leicester ( about 300 miles away), so not likely anytime soon.
But who knows, might be able to do it myself soon, getting Mikes teaching underway!!

Hey Satch, you're welcome anytime, but probably a bit far just for that? ;D
Same goes for anyone else, if you're down my way at all (Cornwall), let me know and I'll get the kettle on ( or the beers cold ;))
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

The Reverend 48

Quote from: StevieM on May 28, 2009, 11:53:57 AMThanks for the reactions. 
But who knows, might be able to do it myself soon, getting Mikes teaching underway!!
After all that hard work I'm gonna make sure you enjoy playing it......

Rockatron

Fantastic-looking guitar my friend!  I'd love to have one of those! :o
recorder
Boss BR-80

"Play, just play..."

StevieM

Could be arranged ;).
I'm hoping to be able to make them to sell from now on. This one was going to be, but there's a couple of mistakes and bits that aren't quite right ( apart from the fact that I REALLY didn't want to let this one go) ;D
So watch this space. Well---- not THIS space of course, 'cos it won't be here by the time the next one's ready, it'll have to be another space ???
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Kody

Hey Steve, Thought I commented on this already....guess not~ Looks great!! Very very nice!!

So what's this about putting the kettle on?  What do you put in it??...I might have to search wikipedia on this, huh?? LOL!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

StevieM

Hey Kody, how's the exams going?
Trade secret about the kettle ;D

Kody

I've been done with school for awhile~ I'm still looking for a summer job though....one that I don't have to work weekends, and something that pays decent, something that doesn't require any.....uh......thinking LOL!  I'm starting to see why I haven't found anything yet!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One