Sleep and The Wine

Started by SE, December 26, 2019, 06:49:56 PM

Hook

Smooth and soulful brother, fine tune. You beed to find more time!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

T.C. Elliott

I like this melody a lot. This song has a good feel to it and it sounds good as well. I'd never have known that bass was the sim if you hadn't said. Good playing and performance all around.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

dobrodaddy

Great feel to this SE! Sweet guitars backing soulful vocals. Nice job w percussion too. Amazing what those little boxes can do these days. Well done!

Thanks for listening!

recorder
Zoom H2

SE

Sorry,caught up with this again from  3 years ago, so it,s really a bump, so apologies. ::)
recorder
Boss BR-80

launched

So worth it, I love this! Great playing/singing and I love the bass. I'm a sucker for a good tight bass line.
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

StephenM

no apologies needed John.... loving this one too... the guitars are so lovely.  The two parts tie together but are not the same... makes for a lovely soundscape against the bass and drums.

always your vocals are the cream of the cream! 

"little things that make it all bearable!" 
great lyrics too

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ray Brookes

Great soulful number, John. Very nicely mixed and performed. Love those guitars and the intense vocal.
Ray Brookes

Zoltan

Everytime i start to think that BR80 ain't that much i hear something beautiful like this. The talent of course is what really makes it. The vocals are really great and the slight grittiness in your voice sounds fab. The lyrics are also very good.

The whole song is so nicely realized that it really doesn't need anything else.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Kenneth

Hi John, great to hear a tune from you after so long. Your vocals sound great, and I still say you have the Axl vibrato that is very unique and cool.
I like the guitar line and the mix is great. The laid back feel is enticing these days of a chaos world, so I welcome it.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman