Sleep and The Wine

Started by SE, December 26, 2019, 06:49:56 PM

SE

Sleep and the Wine
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Having no time to do music at present I've managed to come up with this, one guitar, used  the simulator on the BR80 for bass, eight tracks in all with a Fender strat and some crackly vox.
                                                                                 John

recorder
Boss BR-80

Redler

Beautiful and catchy vocal melody! Laid back feel indeed...so well performed. Top class job with drum programming, too!

Päivi likes it, too :)
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

TPB

Kind of like the vocal on this one well done
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Mike_S

Amazing what people can do when they think they have not much time! This is super John... what a great track. Lovely gentle arrangement, just a really well put together track... vocals are great too as are the lyrics!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Farrell Jackson

I like this a lot SE. The vocal melody and the two guitars spread left and right work so well together. Cool drums as well. This bouncy toe tapper is a great first listen of the day with my morning coffee. Sleep and wine is a good a title and theme for the lyric. Well done!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Mike Huntingford

Well, first off - terrific job for kinda thrown together - it's fantastic.

The main chord structure is really catchy and draws you right in.  You vocals are truly unique with the vibrato in your voice - captures a very atmospheric quality to the telling of the story.

Super!

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

kenny mac

Excellent John,what did you use for the Drums?
Love that sound.
I think this is a great recording and your vocal fits like a glove.
Magic.
Well done mate.

SE

Thanks everyone for the kind words, just had a strat and the br80 and a spare couple of  hours.
Hi Kenny the drums are on board br 80, just mix and match patterns and fills. I find the secquncer the easiest I've used.I've got a zoom r24 that I'm still  trying  to get my head around.

Thanks again,  John
recorder
Boss BR-80

Oldrottenhead

Braw John, i love how your vox sound these days lotta soul brother.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Kenny B

Damn this is an excellent song SE ... Great sound and a Superb vocal!!!

It just flows ................

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR