"Finally" by Mike Huntingford

Started by Mike Huntingford, December 20, 2019, 11:59:01 PM

Mike Huntingford

finally (very low fidelity)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Well, my Dad is finally leaving the hospital after 7 weeks in the hospital, he had congestive heart failure, kidney failure, a heart valve replacement and then a pacemaker added.

At 83 (today is his birthday) he's a tough cookie.

While Dad was sick, I didn't have any creative juices to make new music.  With the great news received today, Dad leaves the hospital on Monday to his home - still independent!  I found that I now could return to the studio for a little creativity session - this song "Finally" is the result of 7 hours of recording.  The version uploaded here is a low fidelity (due to the upload restrictions) but I think is still sounds pretty representative of the piece.

Hope you enjoy it.

Mike

P.S. Merry Christmas - Happy Holidays to everyone.

I will attach a link to the higher quality file on Reverbnation:  https://www.reverbnation.com/mikehuntingford/song/31399049-finally
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Redler

Very laid back feeling here - relaxing as always. I enjoy this a lot!

All the best to your daddy and merry Christmas!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

kenny mac

Excellent vibe as always Mike

Great news also about your Dad
A great way to channel your energy

Well done.

TPB

Good news on your DAD love the mellow version on this one you can hear the stress getting lifted
Tim
Happy Holidays to you
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Farrell Jackson

This is very soothing and relaxing Mike...well done all around! I'm glad your Dad is doing better. Music creation and listening helps filter through the rough times.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

SE

Yes, great news your dads home.This is so chilled and such a good listen excellent work, cool!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80