New Studio and Paintings

Started by TPB, December 12, 2019, 12:24:59 PM

TPB

Now that I got the all clear and done with the cancer treatment been setting up the new studio in one of my barns need to find a rug for the floor but good enough to start playing and making noise. While I was doing the radiation did a few paintings for the new studio had not touched a brush in 30 years but it was good like playing the guitar takes you mind to a different place.
Tim

Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Farrell Jackson

The studio space looks great Tim. A rug would make a great addition. I can seen in the picture that you have an Epiphone amp. I have a smaller model of the same amp. Nice amps, guitars and paintings! Congratulations on being done with the treatments and I look forward to hearing some new toons coming out of the new studio!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Hook

Rock on brother, im glad you came through and what a great space. Love it all!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Flash Harry

Great congratulations on the cancer front. And what a lovely space.

More speakers! More Amps. More Guitars!

Immerse yourself. Have fun.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Mike_S

Great to hear you have come through your difficult time Tim. What a great space you have to get back to some of the things you love. It looks great, the product of a very creative mind. Enjoy!!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

Ooh, very jealous! Lovely studio.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Groundy

Well done Tim, great space you have there..

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs