O Little One Sweet, a Christmas tube of the friend Jean Sebastien

Started by Jean Pierre, December 11, 2019, 01:24:25 AM

Jean Pierre

O LITTLE ONE SWEET render MP3 - Copie
Time:
0:00
Volume:
YuleFest (banner image missing)

I discovered this Christmas song on YT interested in A Capella by the great singer and multi-instrumentalist Josh Turner
as he put it in commentary on his video:
The serious side of Christmas, harmonized by Bach. Email me at joshturnerguitar@gmail.com if you'd like the score!

so I sent him an email to get the score... and he kindly sent it to me wishing me good luck!

I had no excuse to try anymore... it turned out to be very, very hard
I don't know if you've tried 4-part choral singing alone, but what can we do as a false note, incredible?

what a pain!....but I did what I could. ;)

the video is here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFAejTbXZNk
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

TPB

TAkes a brave soul to even attempt this but you have pulled it off splendidly
Well done brother
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Farrell Jackson

This seems and sounds very difficult to do JP but you sang all the parts perfectly.....impressive!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Hook

Props for attempting something like this and kudos for pulling it off. Ive listened a few times now and I really like it.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Ferryman

Wow JP, that's pretty impressive and something very different. Really enjoyed this, I think you and your brothers did a great job. Nice video as well, you are a very productive guy!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jean Pierre

Thanks guys! ...you have to consider the fact that vocal polyphony was not invented by CSNY (as I thought)
Merry Christmas guys (...and girls!... it is true that there are not many of them, why?)
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

des0free

This is magnificent - I enjoyed very much.  You have major talent.
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jean Pierre

UP DATE******************************************video

I have reloaded the video which had disappeared from my YT channel.

on the first message