Guitarist playing light bulbs!

Started by bostjan, December 10, 2019, 08:55:42 AM

bostjan

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Lightbulbs, transformers, switches, dynamos... https://bostjanzupancic.bandcamp.com/track/literally-only-buzzing

...but literally only electrical buzzing.  Nothing else.  It was fun, but I don't think I'll do it again.

Ferryman

Probably the weirdest thing I have heard on the site! Very intriguing but I have to admit I couldn't listen to the whole track. Very out there.

Maybe for the follow up you could hook up some reverb/echo pedals and try to create some ambient soundscapes? You could probably win the Turner Prize with that......

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

This reminds me of a band called The Hope Blister. Ivo Watts
The guy that founded the 4AD  label had a 3 album project called This Mortal Coil in the 80s. When that ended he formed The Hope Blister, which the 1st album is similar to TMC but the 2nd CD "Underarms & Sideways" is a weird left turn and is 7 very long tracks of nothing but static and noise. Very much in this vein.
Interesting.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely