Apologies for not being around and update on my band

Started by Pete C, December 01, 2019, 03:08:33 AM

Pete C

Hi

Sorry I've not been around much the past few months... after our bass player left we've now found a replacement who's been with us a few weeks and we did our first paid gig at Hartwood Hall Hotel in Chorley. We were the first full band they've had and have now offered us a regular monthly slot.

I took the advice some of you gave and bought a Blackstar amp - a 150 watt ID Core 2 x 10 combo which only weighs 31 pounds so it's been a lot easier on my old back !

There's a few clips from the night here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHBlEmPnSyvLoN-U3SO0pcw

We're doing another set at the Farm again for a charity event and have started getting a few bookings for next year.

Hope to spend more time on SC when we've got our full set finished.

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Hook

Awesome stuff going on for you, excellent. Sounds and looks great brother. Ive been pretty absent myself lately, busy time.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Farrell Jackson

The band is really shaping up Pete C and I hope the Blackstar amp serves you well for years to come.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

TPB

Checked out the vids looks like a great crowd and the band is looking good always fun to play those small venues when the crowd gets into it it
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Hilary

Sounds great Pete, onwards and upwards as they say!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça