new farm

Started by TPB, November 14, 2019, 06:09:46 AM

TPB

Been working on the new farm got the 2nd barn built did it pole barn style with a run in on one end Found a door manufacture that would sell me their culls for a $1.00 a piece. Did a 6inch over lap on the sides and top bottom It stays nice and cool.  The other shot is one of my three pastures I have been restoring got all the brush weeds removed and it now Bahia grass and clover Cattle and sheep are going on them next spring
tim

Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Farrell Jackson

Cool barn and pasture Tim....bring on the livestock!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

kenny mac

Wow what a cool set up.
Looks fantastic.

Jean Pierre

Wow, it makes me want to sing a song like (with the very late Tommy):

https://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?topic=25935.msg315512#msg315512
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Ferryman

How do you know which door to open when you are trying to get in the barn.......?

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jean Pierre

QuoteHow do you know which door to open when you are trying to get in the barn.......?

:)  you should not have drunk too much whisky  :)
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Redler

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry