wonderful

Started by tonyc, October 31, 2019, 02:47:12 PM

tonyc

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

this is another new song called wonderful , hope you like it , thanks for your time .......tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Redler

Pop rock song at its best!! I like the you've arranged guitars here - a bit palm mute rhythm guitar (sounds to palm to my ear) and lead guitar job is so good. Your voice sounds so good as well!

Fine job, Tony!!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Yes a catchy, up beat pop tune, nice recording, guitar, vocals and synth all excellent, enjoyed it lots!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Farrell Jackson

Good vocals and guitar Tony! An excellent song as well....it sounds like a hit to me!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hook

Some kind of wonderful indeed.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Ferryman

Can only agree with Hook, this is some kind of wonderful. Very nicely put together, it's got a great groove and the chorus is very catchy. I like the keyboard riff going on there. Great production all round, a very enjoyable listen.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

TPB

Very nice got that pop feel all over it Well put together you should be proud
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Groundy

Brilliant Tony, sorry I am late, playing catch up.
Well done.

Alex. !@006 !@006 !@006

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs