Blue screen of Death

Started by kenny mac, October 12, 2019, 04:04:34 AM

TPB

I use switch also good program never had any problems with it
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Jean Pierre

Hello Kenny,
I had a final crash of my computer and it's a complete "galley" (hard time?)! I lost some software, plug ins, program and archive
fortunately I have two external backup hard disks but the problem is that they are not always up to date on the day of the crash
For the videos I had magix video deluxe but the program launch disc was damaged... having bought it, I had no qualms about reloading it on YT in cracked version
for video and audio conversion I found two free programs very well Handbrake and Format factory
which notably allow to convert a MPEG video file (quite large) into H265 codec video which is very compressed without losing quality, very convenient to upload on YT

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

kenny mac

Quote from: my idol is Jahia on October 26, 2019, 09:22:41 AMHello Kenny,
I had a final crash of my computer and it's a complete "galley" (hard time?)! I lost some software, plug ins, program and archive
fortunately I have two external backup hard disks but the problem is that they are not always up to date on the day of the crash
For the videos I had magix video deluxe but the program launch disc was damaged... having bought it, I had no qualms about reloading it on YT in cracked version
for video and audio conversion I found two free programs very well Handbrake and Format factory
which notably allow to convert a MPEG video file (quite large) into H265 codec video which is very compressed without losing quality, very convenient to upload on YT

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
Thanks JP.
I managed to get Sony Vegas video back using my code on the website,I'll look into hand brake ????

Sergiotbn

It's horrible the blue screen of death, I've already had 2, and it's really unpleasant because you lose absolutely everything
Solo el rock es rock, el resto es otra cosa