Videos of my new band

Started by Pete C, August 17, 2019, 07:10:11 AM

Pete C

We did our first short set on 4th August which seemed to go down well from the likes and comments on the band's Facebook page. We've now put a few short videos on our Youtube channel

If you want to watch or subscribe the channel is:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHBlEmPnSyvLoN-U3SO0pcw

Now we need to build up a set of 25/30 songs to do some proper gigs !

Forgot to mention - I'm on the right playing the Tele.

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Hook

Rock on brother, sounds very good. I really like that Rick your bass player is playing.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Romidon

Wow!!  Very cool, thank you for sharing, Pete.

I'm also in a band (that's sort of a re-formation of a band I was in years ago), and 'Zombie' is in our repertoire too.  Great job on that song and all the clips you've recorded. 

I enjoy watching bands play, because it helps me envision ways to make my own performance better.  (Giving the audience something to watch as they listen to the music; letting them see your passion and love for what you're doing..)

I love the way you can see the music moving in you:  You're bopping, moving and keeping an eye on your singer to get cues on where the song is headed.  Sometimes live performances can go in unexpected directions..  ;)  (Your guitarist looks a bit like a deer in the headlights at times; almost like he's trying to remember the chord progressions as he plays...) 

Keep jamming, man!  Your lead singer has a great voice and your drummer ROCKS!

Thanks again for sharing the clips and your YouTube channel with us; I watched them all and I'm a subscriber now.  Looking forward for any new videos you're going to add..   :)

romidon.

Redler

Enjoyable playing and singing, The Cale! Nice Tele, btw...
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

Really good Pete... you guys have a great vibe going on and as ever I have to admire people that can actually get up and do a live performance (I am just a bedroom / hobby muso)

The band sounds excellent and singer has a lovely voice too... thanks for sharing with us here... great to see songcrafters in action!!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Farrell Jackson

Excellent videos of the new band Pete! I always enjoy listening to and watching videos of live music. Well done!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

bruno

Excellent video, excellent vibe. Singer is awesome. Loved the barn location for a gig :-)
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

kenny mac

Excellent video  ,great band.

Jean Pierre

Excellent,  thank you for sharing, Pete...I subscribe
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Ferryman

Very nice work all round, great vocalist. Can't beat playing live, so good to see you out there doing it!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR