Poaching of crocidile in Savoy, France

Started by Jean Pierre, August 10, 2019, 11:32:04 PM

Jean Pierre

Poaching of crocodiles (and frogs) is PROHIBITED in Savoie (France), protected species)

I don't   to make music these days (temperature in my home studio in the attic 37°)... I prefer hunting and fishing
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Pete C

Je ne savais pas qu'il y avait des crocodiles en France ... bien sûr, des grenouilles. j'ai mangé leurs cuisses !  ;D

(No idea there were crocodiles in France..Frogs of course.. I've eaten their legs)

Pete

recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

alfstone

Quote from: my idol is Jahia on August 10, 2019, 11:32:04 PMI don't   to make music these days (temperature in my home studio in the attic 37°)... I prefer hunting and fishing

Me too. Impossible to even think to play anything. Actually in Como, near Switzerland, to visit my son, but here too 35-37 degrees, so...😕

Alfredo

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/

Jean Pierre

QuoteImpossible to even think to play anything. Actually in Como, near Switzerland,

Bon séjour en Suisse Alfredo!

despite the denial of many politicians in many countries, there seems to be a universal climatic disruption that does not bode well for our children and grandchildren

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Ferryman

Good thing you have a pool to relax in when it's 37 in the studio. Maybe you could throw a TV in the pool or drive your Rolls Royce into it once it is cleared of crocodiles....?

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jean Pierre

Quoteor drive your Rolls Royce into it
:D  :D but I'm not John Lennon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5k8P2CtC2I

...but Maybe it's better this way... I'm still alive. ;)

Oldrottenhead

Quote from: alfstone on August 12, 2019, 03:17:37 PM
Quote from: my idol is Jahia on August 10, 2019, 11:32:04 PMI don't   to make music these days (temperature in my home studio in the attic 37°)... I prefer hunting and fishing

Me too. Impossible to even think to play anything. Actually in Como, near Switzerland, to visit my son, but here too 35-37 degrees, so...😕

Alfredo
say hi to Aldo and Serena from me, Lesley, Willie and Janet.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann