Any of you guys watch Rick Beato on youtube ....

Started by bruno, July 27, 2019, 11:40:48 AM

Greeny

I never understand what he's saying (when he talks about music theory), but I like the reassuring way he says it. And how he breaks down certain songs to tell you why they're great.

One of my favourite YouTubers. I still like the JHS pedal show best though.

chapperz66

I'm a regular viewer. I love the theory stuff - I just wish I could remember more of it.

dasilvasings

Without wanting to hijack the topic, one of the reasons I started to make my own music and bought a multitrack recorder, was Jack Conte's work, now in Pomplamoose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0n9R50xTpY

I was inspired by him to play different instruments and do my own stuff alone. I would have never joined Songcrafters if it wasn't him.

Today I still listen to Pomplamoose, although they have become very sophisticated and a bit far of their (his) original work. Which is not necessarily bad, since they are playing and introducing amazing musicians and still making wonderful music.

As a bassist I frequently listen to Scott's Bass Lessons, and now, there's a new bloke making videos for Scott's - Ian Allison - and he is very entertaining.

Guilty pleasure revelation: I never watch Steve Tereberry and Dave504. Never. Almost never. Sometimes. Frequently.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mach

recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR