Anyone seen a ghost?

Started by Pete C, July 06, 2019, 01:32:15 PM

Greeny

Cool film, Ted! I really enjoyed that.

Ted

Quote from: Greeny on July 19, 2019, 04:41:50 PMCool film, Ted! I really enjoyed that.

Thanks! I'm thinking of doing doing another skeptical video about a UFO sighting.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Groundy

We have had something in our house for years now, mainly in the bathroom, there are times when the dog will not go in there and that goes for our previous dog, most times it is ok, about a year ago I was awakened by a noise from the bathroom when I went in my electric toothbrush was moving across the bathroom cabinet this happened twice in the same night so I put it in a drawer, My wife has seen something a couple of times by my side of the bed she thought it was me and when she asked it just went, there have been things like this for the 20 years we have lived here but nothing has ever hurt us the funny thing is I don't believe in this sort of thing.

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Farrell Jackson

Believe it or not.......The wife and I took a vacation to Catalina Island (26 miles across the bay). We booked a room at Zane Grey's (famous author) house that had been turned into a bed and breakfast place. On the first night we were there, as we turned out the lights and headed to bed, my wife climbed in first. It was pitch black and as I moved between the wall and my side of the bed, something touched my bum and I froze. It was as real as can be so I thought it was my wife and my lucky night, lol. But not so as she was already in bed.  Then I thought I must have brushed up against the wall, still not having moved, I turned on the bedside lamp and I was a good foot from the wall. So I thought that was strange but chalked it up to my imagination and went to sleep.  The next morning I awoke early and got dressed. I headed to the common area for a cup of coffee and to read a little history of the place. I read an article about the lady house hold ghost that had been sighted many times. As the story goes her name is Mary and was murdered by her husband for being unfaithful. And the room she was caught in doing the unfaithful act and murdered in was the one next to ours....on my side of the bed. I had no idea of any ghost stories at the place until I read article. My story is truely how I remember it but a lot of places use the made up ghost stories for publicity and intrigue.  We stayed another 5 days without incident.......but it does make one wonder............ I also didn't mention it to the management but I can see how Mary couldn't pass up the opportunity to touch a bum as nice as mine, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Ted

Quote from: Farrell Jackson on July 25, 2019, 01:18:55 PM... something touched my bum and I froze.

Casper the Friendly Grope
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Farrell Jackson

Quote from: Ted on July 31, 2019, 03:29:52 PM
Quote from: Farrell Jackson on July 25, 2019, 01:18:55 PM... something touched my bum and I froze.

Casper the Friendly Grope

;D ;D ;D ;D Now that is funny Ted, hahahaha!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Mike_S

Quote from: Farrell Jackson on July 25, 2019, 01:18:55 PMBelieve it or not.......The wife and I took a vacation to Catalina Island (26 miles across the bay). We booked a room at Zane Grey's (famous author) house that had been turned into a bed and breakfast place. On the first night we were there, as we turned out the lights and headed to bed, my wife climbed in first. It was pitch black and as I moved between the wall and my side of the bed, something touched my bum and I froze. It was as real as can be so I thought it was my wife and my lucky night, lol. But not so as she was already in bed.  Then I thought I must have brushed up against the wall, still not having moved, I turned on the bedside lamp and I was a good foot from the wall. So I thought that was strange but chalked it up to my imagination and went to sleep.  The next morning I awoke early and got dressed. I headed to the common area for a cup of coffee and to read a little history of the place. I read an article about the lady house hold ghost that had been sighted many times. As the story goes her name is Mary and was murdered by her husband for being unfaithful. And the room she was caught in doing the unfaithful act and murdered in was the one next to ours....on my side of the bed. I had no idea of any ghost stories at the place until I read article. My story is truely how I remember it but a lot of places use the made up ghost stories for publicity and intrigue.  We stayed another 5 days without incident.......but it does make one wonder............ I also didn't mention it to the management but I can see how Mary couldn't pass up the opportunity to touch a bum as nice as mine, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

A Great tale Farrell... how weird!! Could have been a worse ghost experience I guess!! :)

I am just back from holidays in the south of Ireland... stayed at a very old (300 yrs) rural cottage and I couldn't help thinking about the ghost theme on songcrafters right now as I guess in some was it was a bit creepy... was a really lovely place and had a good time but I was imagining it through the lens of ghosts, etc... couple of pics attached...

recorder
iPad GarageBand

Farrell Jackson

What a great place to stay Mike! Wow 300 years old.....nice!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert