Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Farrell Jackson

A nice group Paul! The Strat with the green finish and the tortoise shell pick guard is very striking!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

bruno

Lovely. But.....They are looking a little lonely, need a few more  ;)

recorder
Boss BR-1600

chapperz66

Quote from: Farrell Jackson on June 01, 2019, 08:12:59 AMA nice group Paul! The Strat with the green finish and the tortoise shell pick guard is very striking!

The green one is 7Up green Clapton signature strat.  It originally had a plain white single ply scratch plate  which I changed for the tortoise she'll one. Obviously I have the original so I can put it back to original.
I got them out to check the batteries - Clapton one and the black one are active. I made the mistake of doing it while the wife was in the house. She commented that she hadn't seen the black and green ones for a while "so you might as well sell them."

I feel quite faint...

chapperz66

Quote from: bruno on June 01, 2019, 10:14:55 AMLovely. But.....They are looking a little lonely, need a few more  ;)

They have one other friend.

banjaxed

I can confirm that they don't breed as I have had my Three for ages  :(

All great looking instruments but what is the orange semi? I know I shouldn't covet other musicians tools of the trade but I have to say I am feeling an element of lust.  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

chapperz66

Quote from: The Castrati Brothers on June 01, 2019, 01:06:18 PMAll great looking instruments but what is the orange semi? I know I shouldn't covet other musicians tools of the trade but I have to say I am feeling an element of lust.  Willie

It  is a Yamaha MSG Custom. It  is quite a  rarity - although it is actually a solid body. Maple cap on a mahogany body - sort of Les Paul ish but with a trem.

It was designed by English maker Martin Booth who actually set this one up for me. I got it at a really good price about 20 years ago when I worked for FedEx who did the distribution for Yamaha Kemble. It is also active and needs 2 batteries - one for the pickups and another for the lights on the fingerboard. Yes - lights! And why not?

I have never seen another one and believe the model was only made by Yamaha for a few years, although Martin Booth still makes them bespoke.

Chere's

Paul

A rarity indeed, thanks for the info, great looking instrument.  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800