HELLO...hello...hello... is there anybody out there...

Started by Kenneth, April 29, 2019, 01:17:17 PM

Ferryman

I'm still out here as well, will try to get back to commenting soon.

We have been busy trying to move house which has taken up a lot of time and also meant that my study/music room has been lost as we had to turn it back into a bedroom for house viewings. Hopefully we have sold our house but we won't be settled in our new place (which will have a dedicated study/music room for me) until early next year. We will be in some turmoil until then so there may be little if any music from me but I will try to comment on stuff.

Andy, so sorry to hear of your loss and the challenges you are facing. Hopefully we will see you on here from time to time.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ted

I'm here too!

I often feel like a lapsed member of this community — that everyone else is cranking out new music, and I'm like the slow kid who can't keep up. Maybe I'm not alone.

Is the rate of new song posts lower than it appears to be?

I cranked up my MBR recently, thinking I could crank out a Cat Stevens cover as a easily as when I covered "Bye Bye Love." It didn't turn out to be that easy. Why is the mic input so low? I turned the input sensitivity all the way up. Still no good. I was about to post the question here. Instead I Googled it. I had somehow completely forgotten about the analog input level control on the left side. That was embarrassing.

But I am working on music for the first time in awhile. I have three or more songs in the works — covers and originals. I'm also semi-unemployed. I should be able to get some songs done but life complicates my music ambitions.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac