HELLO...hello...hello... is there anybody out there...

Started by Kenneth, April 29, 2019, 01:17:17 PM

Kenneth

Hey guys just wondering if everyone is done, or will the music experience a resurrection?

Should I discard my recording gear?

( I have a song almost complete if anyone wants to sing?}
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Oldrottenhead

I got a song almost complete but work keeps getting in the way of finishing it. Song is complete needs mastered but will probably redo the vox. After that I'm available for collabs........ pending work commitments .....
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Pete C

I'm here too - got a collab planned if I can get some time this weekend.

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

TPB

I am a month away from the sty=udio that is done then it it is on again but I am listening everyday
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

SE

Yes Kenneth up for a collab too, always  like your stuff  that's if you can put up with my crackly  vocals  :)
recorder
Boss BR-80

Hilary

Helloooooooo

I'm happy to sing, if anyone wants me to - form an orderly queue (I'm giggling now!).

Quote from: Pete C on April 30, 2019, 01:24:15 PMI'm here too - got a collab planned if I can get some time this weekend.

Pete

*winky smiley face*
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Kenneth

Quote from: chapperz66 on April 30, 2019, 12:59:59 PMI can't sing though Kenneth.  That's why I do a lot of instrumentals.  ;)

Terrific ones too.. don't need vocals.

Kenneth

Ah good, glad you guys aren't leaving.  8)

I'll try and send you guys each something so we can stoke the creative fires!