Vote for the May/Jun 2019 "Originals" festival

Started by 64Guitars, April 25, 2019, 02:05:29 PM

64Guitars

It's time to vote for our next two festivals which will run from May 1 to June 30. Voting starts now and runs for 5 days. You can change your vote any time until the closing of the poll on Tuesday, April 30th. To do so, click "Remove vote" to cancel your previous vote, then vote again.

This poll is for the "Originals" festival. There is a separate poll for the "Covers" festival. Please vote in both polls.

Remember, "Covers" is covers only, and "Originals" is originals preferred but covers welcome unless otherwise stated in the festival's description.

• FriendsFest - Songs about friends and friendship.
  • WeatherFest - Songs about the weather.
  • ResurrectionFest - Take your old (at least 2 years) original song that you perhaps weren't completely pleased with, and bring it back from the dead even better for this fest. The original song must be linked or uploaded as well for comparison.
  • My New Toy Fest - Write an original song using only the last instrument you bought, or one you have just borrowed. Mention in your song post what the instrument is and when (approximately) you acquired it. Ideally, use an instrument you haven't already posted a song with, but if you've already used it previously that's okay, too. In any case it must be your latest instrument. Vocals are allowed, but no other instruments can be included in the mix.
  • Lost Fest - Songs about getting lost, deliberately or otherwise.
  • Childhood Memories - Songs about childhood memories.
  • Lullabies Fest - Lullabies.
  • Spring Fest - Songs about the spring season.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

64Guitars

Voting closed. The winner is...

ResurrectionFest (banner image missing)

Take your old (at least 2 years) original song that you perhaps weren't completely pleased with, and bring it back from the dead even better for this fest. The original song must be linked or uploaded as well for comparison.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website