Can't afford at the moment - but I want...

Started by Mike_S, April 03, 2019, 03:27:13 PM

Mike_S

I am strapped for cash and will be most likely for quite a while... but when I re-surface some day I think I know what I want.

I think I want to sell one of my Mex Strats (I have 2 virtually the same) and pay a visit to the guy you did some work on my guitars a while back. He also makes these cute Custom Teles and I think I want to order one using the money I get from sale of strat and add a bit more to it for one of these. They look cool - you can get him to make it up how you like (inc. finish / colour / burst or whatever).

It was either one of these or get some kinda Cigar Box guitar, but leaning more to that custom tele idea...

I know it really isn't much money when you factor in sale of Mex Strat (think i will need another 200 / 250e) but we are just making ends meet and no more right now.

Anyway, this is what spins around in my head... and damn it guys you know what it's like this illness. It just won't go away!! :)
recorder
iPad GarageBand

T.C. Elliott

recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

cuthbert

Very nice, Mike. It may take a little time and planning, but it's worth it.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Pete C

That's a lovely looking Tele Mike ! You know, I was late getting a Tele  (53 when I got mine) but now if I could only have one guitar I think it would have to be a Tele. Hope you manage to get it soon!

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

DuFf

Get the Tele.....Get the Tele.....Get the Tele..........  8)
Life is hard....it is harder if you are stupid.