Boss announces the new BR0104

Started by dasilvasings, April 01, 2019, 02:44:38 PM

dasilvasings

Gang,

Boss announced today the sucessor of the BR1600.
The new BR0104 will allow 104 tracks and a new autotune/vocoder that allows to synthesize the voices of famous singers like Elvis Presley, Chet Baker or Britney Spears.
It is cloud connected, and you can actually generate complete songs created by Roland AI.

The new BR0104 will be free of cost, but requires a lifelong exclusivity contract with Boss, where you are not allowed to use, or like, any other stompboxes than Boss'.

I am getting one!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Pete C

;D You got me all excited  !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

alfstone

Exact. And thanks to a special algorhythm, whatever instrument you play, you can choose how to transform it: in other words if you play guitar, you may decide how transform your solos, Clapton-style, Knopfler-style, Hendrix-style, McLaughlin-style...
For instance, with the BR0104, ORH will finally sing exactly as Pavarotti would.

::)

Alfredo

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/

Redler

Nice one! I haven't logged in here for a few days, at first as I read the topic I was bit hopeful that Boss really announces something new :o
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Brilliant! Also had me going for a moment as well. Should've realised as soon as I saw "Boss announces something new" that this was a wind-up!!!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ted

I'm two days late. They were apparently a limited edition.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac