pulling at my heart

Started by tonyc, March 15, 2019, 01:52:26 PM

tonyc

pulling at my heart fin
Time:
0:00
Volume:
fairly new song called pulling at my heart , a bit of a reggae feel to this one hope you like it ,,,,,cheers   thanks for your time ...tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Kenneth

Hi Tony, enjoyed this one. Not sure if that guitar was looped somewhat or if you kept perfect time for 5 minutes, but that was impressive.
I enjoyed this one, oh, and great vocals too.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Redler

This has hit potential, imo! Great performance and the chorus is so catchy. Sweet!!!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

I can only agree that this is really catchy and the chorus is a great hook. Good overall vibe and the guitars all work really well together, with a nice sound for this type of song. Very nice work.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

Great song Tony... really enjoy your compositions... and this is another cracker. A great tune.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

TPB

Really enjoyed this one ragge rock feel got my foot tapping well done to you
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

SE

Got to love that guitar intro and solo, catchy chorus too with cool vocals, great stuff!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

StephenM

ok, and one more, although I was tempted several other times..
as I am listening down through the list of Tony's tracks I am thinking this sounds like some of Mellencamp's best work that was so prevalent here in the US for years... and I bloody love it... and Tony, you can be all sorts of great muses because you are orig in your own right...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner