misc - "So Real" -V2

Started by SdC, May 18, 2009, 04:02:15 AM

SdC

recorder
Boss BR-600

Satchwood

I like your vocals - really cool!!

Great original dude!!

I'm impressed with your singing for sure!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

SdC

Quote from: Satchwood on June 08, 2009, 02:15:24 PMI like your vocals - really cool!!

Great original dude!!

I'm impressed with your singing for sure!!
That's Michiel singing; not me....

recorder
Boss BR-600

launched

Had another listen, Sander - wicked cool tune, bro! The YouTube vid doesn't play anymore, though :(

Peace,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Wiley

OH 48 It is no wonder you can't focus.  You have opened up a can of worms.   Hopefully good worms. LOL And SDC  great job. I liked the feel of this.  Kind of neat and creepy but just ( not sure what to say)  I just plain liked it.

SdC

Thanks guys and gals!  ;D

Quote from: launched on June 21, 2009, 11:49:44 AM....The YouTube vid doesn't play anymore, though :(

Peace,

Mark

I guess that's what happens when you use Uncle Walt's cartoons in your video's.... anything else goes on youtube but god forbid you show Pluto in the background.

recorder
Boss BR-600

Blooby

This had a really cool feel.  Nice emoting in the singing.  Is the warbling sound from a bass track?

Peace.

Blooby

SdC

Quote from: Blooby on June 22, 2009, 04:26:43 AMThis had a really cool feel.  Nice emoting in the singing.  Is the warbling sound from a bass track?

Peace.

Blooby
Cheers. The warbling is an old analogue synth (Korg Poly61). I play a "bass guitar" part on top of that with the GR-33 guitar synth.

recorder
Boss BR-600

SharksDontSleep

SdC;
Yep, I like this mix. Liked the tune too.
Love your melancholy vocals & the keyboard sounds that come in on the right hand side.
Believe it or not, apart from the bass, the thing that makes it for me is the shaker sound that runs through the whole song. It seems to add to the feel.

Nice

SdC

Quote from: g1ngerjack on June 23, 2009, 12:43:04 AMSdC;
Yep, I like this mix. Liked the tune too.
Love your melancholy vocals & the keyboard sounds that come in on the right hand side.
Believe it or not, apart from the bass, the thing that makes it for me is the shaker sound that runs through the whole song. It seems to add to the feel.

Nice
Cheers!
The vocals are not mine but Michiel (an old friend of mine)
What you refer to as shaker is actually the BR's drum set's hihat.
I put a short delay on it (LOOP FX) in sync with the speed. A simple singl e-pattern arrangement .

recorder
Boss BR-600