Wayfaring stranger,UP DATE

Started by Jean Pierre, March 04, 2019, 07:43:38 AM

Jean Pierre

thanks guys and thanks to Amazing Mediocrity, welcome to SC Community
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

des0free

Very, very nice!   Perfect combination of many beautiful acoustic sounds and excellent recording.  I really liked the banjo and harmonic sounds.  You are expanding my musical interests!

That Weissenborn guitar looks huge in the picture - or is that partly because it is just closer to the camera?
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jean Pierre

QuoteThat Weissenborn guitar looks huge in the picture - or is that partly because it is just closer to the camera?

yes that's exactly right, it's in the foreground so it looks bigger than my 6 takamine strings which is at the bottom left, when in fact they are the same size.
About the Weissenborns, I must point out that the English brand Anderwood makes excellent Weissenborns whose first models like mine are very affordable (see their site, I bought it by internet by trusting them and I am not disappointed)
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Jean Pierre

UP DATE for included in my playlist movie music, number 23

i put the movie (Return to Cold Mountain) in the first message

TPB

Well covered brother this is one we play a lot down south here
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Rolow

Nice take on the early 1800s American Folk and Gospel song.  (I looked it up.)

I particularly liked the scruggs style banjo part.  The harmonica is nice too.

I play mandolin and sing this with a group I play with.  Yours is better.

Well done.
Let it be known, there is a fountain, that was not made, by the hands of men.