Had to comment for a second time - that harmonium sound !  ;D
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Jean Pierre

Thanks, guys. 
Pete
...I'm preparing a cover of "Like a Hurricane"  for a possible Neil Young fest 2
There are not many musician/singers who use the harmonium on stage in their shows  , Also I don't see anyone else but Neil Young (ah, there is also Linda Mc Cartney who played the Indian harmonium in Mac Cartney's shows unplugged  in the 90s

I'm also going to post a little topic on the theme of my harmonium

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Bluesberry

Just finding this.....missed it .......absolutely captivating and beautiful.....it is literally making me tear up a bit........brilliant job on this cover JP........so good it hurts.......I am going to give this one a spandex bump in your honour.......... that harmonium sounds wicked good...the guitar is spot on.....vocals are excellent....all around good, great, beautiful and excellent

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

BerryPatch

What an amazing instrument! I love the sound of Harmonium, such a dirgey yet calming sound and the fact it's from 1900 from a small New England town makes it even cooler! Wonderful song as well, I'm not too familiar with Neil Youngs music after Rust Never Sleeps but I love his songwriting. The blended sound between a harmonica and harmonium is incredibly beautiful sounding and is a combination you don't hear often (but should!). Excellent work JP.

Jean Pierre

Thanks Berry patch and blueberry for bringing up this beautiful song

I did another song with my harmonium, still by Neil Young Like a Hurricane

I was always amazed by this passion of Neil Young for this instrument until he put it in a good place on stage in live
He had it when he passed in Lyon at the Vienne Jazz Festival, in France where I had the chance to see him

finding this harmonium all dusty but in perfect working order was really a gift from heaven :)

I make go up for you like a hurricane because I am not sure that you heard it, in any case not commented ;)
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Jean Pierre

NEW UP DATE with VIDEO (and new mix/mastering)

the video is on the first message

Thank you guys for lstening