"Nieve Azul" by The Void

Started by Bosko Schwartz, May 17, 2009, 05:41:13 PM

Diego Ayala

Hey, Bosko!  No, not yet ---  got started working on a song for Woodstock celebration, and have had a few technical dificulties...  I'll give it a try this weekend!

Thought of staying away from the forum for a bit, but as you see here I am @ 4:53 am Nome-AK time...  Like addicted.  Was adding electric guitar to a track - that way is quiet = Tammy sleeping in the other room...  Well, started screwing around with another song and lost my concentration.

Bueno hermano, hasta la proxima!

Bosko Schwartz

What did you do for Woodstock, Diego?!  I gotta hear it! ;D
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Diego Ayala

Quote from: Bosko Schwartz on August 01, 2009, 01:43:23 PMWhat did you do for Woodstock, Diego?!  I gotta hear it! ;D

Hey, Bosko!  Was working on "We are not going to take it (from Tommy)" by the Who!  Started full blast but put it on hold - messed up a bit...  Not sure will get it done for the deadline - so...  Will be travelin next week again, and have been practicing for a two set performance of original songs for next weekend @ 45 minutes/set plus recording my own material and learning my br unit.  It appears that may have to be a winter project, which is fast approaching in Nome...

SteveG

That was very, very beautiful. 'Nuff said.

Bosko Schwartz

Diego, I hope to hear that soon!

SteveG, thanks for the very kind compliment! ;D

indierik

Just beautiful! It sounds like something you'd come up with in the middle of the night, sleepy eyed and deeply inspired by some beautiful audio dream you might have had, which resulted in you climbing out of bed, sneaking down stairs to the studio, putting on the headphones and trying to recreate the sound that was just running through your dreams. I've had those dreams, and honestly it's been the most beautiful music I have ever heard, and of course I can never recreate that sound. I just might be hearing this one in my dreams tonight.

Thank you!

It's nice to see you creating new stuff again. Keep it coming! I need the inspiration for my painting...and music.   
Without music, life would be a mistake.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Bosko Schwartz

Quote from: indierik on August 10, 2009, 02:06:49 AMJust beautiful! It sounds like something you'd come up with in the middle of the night, sleepy eyed and deeply inspired by some beautiful audio dream you might have had, which resulted in you climbing out of bed, sneaking down stairs to the studio, putting on the headphones and trying to recreate the sound that was just running through your dreams. I've had those dreams, and honestly it's been the most beautiful music I have ever heard, and of course I can never recreate that sound. I just might be hearing this one in my dreams tonight.

Thank you!

It's nice to see you creating new stuff again. Keep it coming! I need the inspiration for my painting...and music.   

Thanks, Erik! ;D  Wow, if I could inspire you for your music or painting even a little, I would be honored! :)

Rolow

Beautiful. ;D

Must be nice to hear something in your head and be able to get it out on wav or mp3.
Let it be known, there is a fountain, that was not made, by the hands of men.

Bosko Schwartz

Thanks, Rolow!  Well, I try.  But usually, it sounds much better in my head than it ever does out of it. ;D

Ted

Very nice piece, Bosko.

Bosko and Diego, your conversation reminds me of a concept album by Kim Barlow, called Luckyburden.

Barlow spent some time in the dead Yukon mining town of Keno City (population 20), and wrote a beautiful album of songs about the people she met there.

Snack Bar Piano is short piece is played on an old piano in the town's snack bar.

Madonna Mia is from the perspective of a woman who left Italy to live with her sweetheart in Canada, not knowing the nature of the town to which she was moving.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac