"Nieve Azul" by The Void

Started by Bosko Schwartz, May 17, 2009, 05:41:13 PM

Bosko Schwartz

Nieve Azul
Time:
0:00
Volume:
And now for something completely different ... for me, anyway.  A very simple, slightly dark piano tune.  Nothing more, nothing less.  It is meant to go with a good Poe story.
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Bluesberry

Really beautiful.  You play the piano very well indeed.  I get a lot of feeling from this "simple" tune.  I like this a lot.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Satchwood

Very nice piano playing Bosko! 

I really like the arpegio LH-triplets, melody, & the runs at the end! 

Crisp & clean recording - enjoyed listening!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Geir

Beautiful ! Great playing ! You're a versatile musician indeed!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bro

Wow! Flashback from the first time i heard moonlight sonata!

Great job! I wish i had your piano skills, have thought about starting playing piano a couple of times, but... Never really got to it!

Great job!
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Bosko Schwartz

Thanks, everyone, for listening and for the compliments!

Piano is one of my weakest instruments, and I am self-taught and really don't know what the hell I am doing.  So to hear all of the praise really keeps my confidence up!

0jimi0, it is definitely inspired by Beethoven's simpler, slower, darker stuff.  Also, if you truly have the desire, you really should pick up a keyboard and see what you can do.  It's definitely different from the guitar, but not as different as, say, a trumpet.  There are actually some similarities between guitar and piano, such as the fact that all of your notes are laid out in front of you from lowest to highest.  It's just a matter of finding the right ones.  If I can play piano even a little bit, I have no doubt anyone here can!

Thanks again!! ;D
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

OsCKilO

Want that vox that should go with this.........

The Boscko Vox!

Sorrow......

Hope.......

And aspiration.....

Same with Lyrics......

Want them now!!!!!!!!!!

Don't care How Good the playing was.....

Yeah they were perfect............

But there is a storey behind this song that I want to hear!!!!

Peace 

T(Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Ferryman

Simple but very effective. Greeny posted a keyboard based song a while back that was inspired by Japan, there was a band that took simple but effective keyboards to the max (they were inspired by Satie a lot).

This is a very effective piece, and I really like the ending. I'd be happy if I could play keys like that!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

guitarron

i really enjoyed this-a lone piano is one the most emotional sounding instruments-imo

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand