recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

kenny mac

I'm there my friends...sticking that writing head on.
One big push coming up.

Rata-tat-tat

Hey all... just popped in for a bit. That is the thing I love about this site. It somehow keeps going. I bought a Micro BR back in 2007. I joined this site after a friend Davi sent me the link because I wanted to learn more about sound and recording techniques, but most of all I wanted to learn how to navigate through that little box of heaven so I could create my own music. I have been playing in Bar bands for many many years. I've traveled the world and seen a lot of great things and met a lot of great people. This site is a big part of my life and although I haven't been active on the site for a while I will always and have always referred to this site as my friend,mentor and fan site. I've seen so many blossom from this site. The knowledge that exists here far surpasses any of my expectations from having first joined. That's what makes it more of a community I suppose. It's not just that.... with all of the knowledge being shared... there is also room for humor... friendship... mentor ship... and most of all music... sweet music. I will keep spreading the word. I will keep you guys updated on upcoming THree Can sam endeavors. I hope this site continues. I am forever a "Songcrafter".

Peace ✌️
Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Ferryman

Just saw this as I don't tend to look at the "stickies". I can be of no use here as I have no social media presence at all. However, I do promise to submit more music soon, I have a new project underway and hopefully will start work on that around March time.

All I can do is to keep posting comments and I'll try to do that more often. I would love to see this site continue to be the great place it really is.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

TPB

Well my moving to a new farm (all my stuff is in the barn)  I have been doing chemo for skin cancer (last week Yee haa) I do look in at least three or four times a month.  Plan to start recording now it is getting warmer so it will live from the barn. Appreciate you all
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Flash Harry

Quote from: TPB on February 12, 2019, 07:13:12 AMWell my moving to a new farm (all my stuff is in the barn)  I have been doing chemo for skin cancer (last week Yee haa) I do look in at least three or four times a month.  Plan to start recording now it is getting warmer so it will live from the barn. Appreciate you all
Tim

Good luck with the recovery Tim, I hope you're in remission and you keep clear. Stay positive, it's a life saver.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Jean Pierre

Hello Tim, ....with all my heart with you... see you soon I hope for new musical adventures... we are waiting for you!
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Blooby

This thread prompted me to look at when I joined. Blimey, been over a decade. My, how the time goes. The long-timers will remember when this current administration took over. There was a period where the fate of the site was in question, and there was disbelief and genuine grief. I still find it quite amazing that the population here has cultivated an uncompromisingly positive corner of the web. That is quite the rarity.

Many, many thanks to the administrators once again.

Bruce

Farrell Jackson

Quote from: TPB on February 12, 2019, 07:13:12 AMWell my moving to a new farm (all my stuff is in the barn)  I have been doing chemo for skin cancer (last week Yee haa) I do look in at least three or four times a month.  Plan to start recording now it is getting warmer so it will live from the barn. Appreciate you all
Tim

The best to you Tim. I hope all goes well. I look forward to hearing some new toons from the barn!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

alfstone

Tim

Good luck, Tim!

Alfredo

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder