How many members are interested in the "Alice" project?

Started by Hook, January 15, 2019, 08:41:43 AM

T.C. Elliott

Will we be assigned things or are people calling dibs? It'd be awesome to write something for this project if needed. But if everything is taken, that's cool. I'll be happy to listen when it's finished.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Hilary

I've sent Ken a pm - unfortunately I can't commit at the moment due to personal circumstances but I have a wonderful backer for No 10 (The Queen of Hearts) from Ken and I've already written all the script and Alfredo's recorded one of the lines.

I'm going to busy for around 3 months but would be happy to pick it up after that.

I'll pm Alfredo.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hilary

Oh and Geoff (Tootler) was going to sing the Drunken Sailor bit (which would be perfect) so I'll pm him too.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

bruno

Track 223 - Alice Motif
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Well, my a starter for 10 ....
Could be good, could be bad !!!
Alice is a pretty wierd story ....

So I'd thought I'd follow my muse, and see where it led. Gotta start somewhere ....
Its not really a piece in the sense of the framework, more a background theme - anyway, that was my thinking. I could be off my head!
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

kenny mac

I LIKE IT.
This could be the opening instrumental for the project.
I feel now from here we need a bit of order so people need to be given a designated part for a bit of clarity.
Also we need a place in the site they will be placed.

Hilary

No 10 - The Queen of Hearts

I've done a rough mock-up of the narration with the fabulous backer from Ken.

Geoff (Tootler) is doing a bit, Alfredo's done a line and Mike McGrath is going to record something for it. I still need 5 other songcrafters to record some lines of diaglogue and hopefully someone to mix them :D

If anyone is interested, pm me and I'll send you the demo track and the dialogue.

Geoff/Mike - I'll be in touch!

Thanks to everyone that's helped so far, especially Ken.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Kenneth

Woohoo! Glad to hear people are still going ahead with this project. Is anyone organizing this project?
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

kenny mac

I'm a bit lost here, I was under the impression hook or somebody
Was going to organise who was doing what etc.
There seems to be emails flying back and forth in all directions.
If this has to work people need to be designated a part or section to work on.
Also a time frame needs to be set or else we could be working on it 6 months from now.
What we need is clarification on who's doing what or this will fail before it has even started.
We can't have ....say 5 people doing a track for the same part of the story.

Farrell Jackson

Quote from: kenny mac on February 19, 2019, 10:56:03 AMI'm a bit lost here, I was under the impression hook or somebody
Was going to organise who was doing what etc.
There seems to be emails flying back and forth in all directions.
If this has to work people need to be designated a part or section to work on.
Also a time frame needs to be set or else we could be working on it 6 months from now.
What we need is clarification on who's doing what or this will fail before it has even started.
We can't have ....say 5 people doing a track for the same part of the story.

I totally agree Kenny. So for now I'm out or will just sit on the sidelines until there's some direction and structure put to the project. No offense intended to anyone at all but it seems up in the air at the moment.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Hi Guys, I think it's a great idea but I to need have directions. Tell me what you need and I will do my best.
Regards Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800