Wife away to New Zealand

Started by Groundy, January 12, 2019, 01:27:27 PM

Groundy

My wife is away to New Zealand for 5 weeks I was complaining because I had to take her to Glasgow Airport an hours journey that takes over 2hours 30mins of a morning, I feel bad moaning about that now as she has just arrived in New Zealand after a 32 hour flight, it must have been murder as she has a trapped nerve in her leg and has just had her Gaul Bladder out 6weeks ago... I must stop moaning... Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

kenny mac

Spent six weeks there in the nineties, went from the top of the north island to the bottom of the South Island. An absolutely fabulous place, I would quite happily live there though Mrs Willie finds the pace of life a little slow for her. Enjoy the time painting and playing, five weeks soon goes although I'm sure you will miss her.    Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Jean Pierre

Willie say
QuoteEnjoy the time painting and playing, five weeks soon goes although I'm sure you will miss her.    Willie

I can't say it better
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Hook

Try to enjoy the time brother, a little drink, a little paint, toss in some guitar and she'll be back in no time.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Farrell Jackson

Even though I know you miss her Groundy.......make the most of it brother  ;D

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Kenneth

A new Alex tune coming soon?!!!!!
Weeeeeehhooooooo!!!  !@006 !@005 !@004 !@010 !@010
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Groundy

Thanks, gang, it's not been that good for her she had a fall and tore a Cartledge in her knee she is struggling around on crutches, lucky she is with family.

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Farrell Jackson

I'm sorry to hear about your wife's fall Alex. I wish her (and you) a speedy recovery. Knee pain is a terrible thing to deal with. I've had both knees operated on (arthroscopic) to repair torn meniscus. Not a bad surgery but about a 4 week recovery.   
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Flash Harry

Oh my word - hope she is recovering.

Incidentally, my wife has gone to visit our son in Perth in Aus.

I think I found the gin before I managed to find my mojo
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.