"Joyride" by Haltia

Started by Ella, January 05, 2019, 11:59:20 AM

Ella

Joyridemp (1)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi!
Kari played me some new tune and I liked it a lot. A few days ago I saw a dream where we were driving a motor-caravan with some Songcrafters in my hometown. Bruno was driving a car and Kari was sitting at front seat. I was sitting at back seat with Hook and James and I was very worried how we can get to my home. So, dream turned to lyrics to this song. First English lyrics from me and first time I try to sing heavy-style. ;D  I wonder why Bruno was driving a car?

Happy New Year to everyone!

SE

Rock on,( hook)  suits you two, driving guitars with a terrific vocal, very seventies girl rock band feel seen this group support motorhead once a long time ago Girlschool.
Excellent stuff, loved it!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Oldrottenhead

glad i was in the back seat, you don't want me driving.  ;D

cool rocker, loving it. driving bass line and guitar and cool cool vox and lyrics.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Farrell Jackson

Rock it loud Ella and Kari! The guitars sound great as do the vocals....nicely done !

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Ferryman

Now I have to admit I was a bit disappointed because when you said you were going to sing heavy-style, I was expecting some Finnish death metal growls..... :D But once I was over that minor disappointment I really enjoyed this. I love the track itself and the bass riff at the beginning is wonderful. The vocals are great, you carried off this style really well and they fit the style of the track brilliantly. I really enjoyed this ride!

Only one criticism - it's too short! I would love to hear more of this.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

cuthbert

I missed this earlier - glad I finally caught up with it. I love it! From the dream to the song, it's perfectly done.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Groundy

How did I miss this little beauty?
Top class Ella and Kari.
Really well done...

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Pete C

Great song - I'm impressed !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Yep, this rocks. Great job.    Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Flash Harry

In the back with Higgins? No one would enjoy that.

Cracking track, love the energy. 
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.