Happy Holidays

Started by TPB, December 19, 2018, 06:48:10 PM

TPB

Wanted to wish you all a happy holiday season not posting a lot but looking in every day started the new studio so should be jamming in the near future.  Had to do two months of chemo to take care of some skin cancer hope to be back soon.
Best to all of you and your families
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Groundy

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your's Tim, Take care Pal...

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Jean Pierre

Hello Tim, happy to have your news... happy holidays and end of year, take care of yourself well

(It's funny, I'm finishing my new music room in the attic of the country house,

Right now it's still a little bit of a mess.

joint picture in attachment, soon a better picture when I'm done

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

TPB

Alway nice to have your music cave I miss my old studio but the new one will be better right now I have stuff in my barn bedroom and office. It is better to step into one room turn on the power and play. Like the pics looks like it will be a nice place
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Flash Harry

Have a great Christmas everyone.

Let's have some great music in 2019, I for one need to contribute far more that I have of late. I too have a space for music now, so I should have no excuses! Everyone is welcome to come and help me use it.

Best wishes to all!

Mike

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Pete C

Happy Christmas everyone and hope 2019 is a great year for us all !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Mike_S

Quote from: Pete C on December 24, 2018, 08:37:36 AMHappy Christmas everyone and hope 2019 is a great year for us all !

Pete

Indeed... a happy xmas and a Happy New Year to one and all!!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Kenny B

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hope everyone has been well.

Kenny B.
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Merry Christmas everyone have a great time and here,s to a great 2019!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Wishing you and yours a very happy Christmas and may you all keep safe and well in the coming year.
Kind regards Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800