On-line collab I did

Started by little_chick, May 16, 2009, 10:41:55 PM

little_chick

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Here's a collab I did with a couple other girls on the guitar forum we're on.  I recorded the rhythm track on my MicroBr and sent the mp3 file to them and they each added lead guitar or vox.

http://www.4shared.com/file/105837004/a0ef9fe9/whats_up.html

recorder
Boss Micro BR

joseph

This is really nice, I like your rhythm playing.

The vocals and lead are great too. You ladies have something here!

Great post!
http://unstableau.tumblr.com - my blog: music, writings, doodles, etc

Ferryman

Great job all round.  Good interpretation of this song, the vox are superb and the guitars work very well with it. You guys should hook up with Wiley on here who could add some harmonies and more instruments. Please let's hear more, keep your collaboration going.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

little_chick

recorder
Boss Micro BR

xicpanad

Well, I really liked this one but I must say, you have a great voice, really good indeed, so I wonder why you didn´t let it go to a higher note, specially in chorus. Was it your choice, or where you afraid of bad performance? Cause I really think you could do an amazing performance with your voice.
I´ll stay plugged for more from you.
Cheers

PS: Maybe you´ll want to ear my version on this one. I´ve done it some time ago, guitar sound ain´t great, and this is not a better or worse version, it´s just a diferent one. Maybe you´ll like it.
Music is my life, life is my inspiration...

launched

Quote from: xicpanad on May 17, 2009, 05:33:16 PMWell, I really liked this one but I must say, you have a great voice, really good indeed, so I wonder why you didn´t let it go to a higher note, specially in chorus.

I was thinking the same thing. I sang along to it earlier and crashed and burned /w the chorus!! :D :D It sounds like you really have enough to do it, though!!

Great tune,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Geir

So glad you posted this. A cool song and you played it well and so did the others!! You've obviously come past the first obstacles to recording with the MBR, and I lookforward to hearing more from you and your friends!!! Please tell them thanx from us MBR nerds here!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........