Sometimes I wonder

Started by The Gobi Desert Canoe Club, December 03, 2018, 04:27:51 PM

Sometimes I wonder if I had posted something every couple of days whether this site would have altered or changed, I suspect not. I have posted several songs in the last couple of days with not too much reaction positive or negative. What the fuck do you want, and if you don't like this post then probably it's time for me to leave.

Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Kenneth

Hey, hang on a minute Willie. We have to know that this will take a little time to catch on. Don't forget people are getting ready for Christmas etc. so music time is slower in December.
Cmon bud, stick around you are needed here.
I'm sorry for not getting to your songs, I plan on it, and you know that I enjoy them.
Stick with it bro.
Kenneth, or my true identity- the slacker - the too lazy to learn the guitar properly- the "whatever" guy..the Oaf!  :o
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Farrell Jackson

Hmmmmm Willie.........Speaking for myself, I think it's just a busy time with Holidays/Family time and the end of the year approaching quickly. I'm sort of in overload mode and haven't had as much time as I like to listen to others music and/or create and nurture new song ideas. I looked and I'm below my average number of reviews. So in my case,  I don't think it's just your songs but it's all songs. My last couple of songs posted up haven't had much activity either but I'm gonna chalk that up to all Songcrafters being busy with life. I've mentioned many times, in reviews, how I enjoy your style, musicianship and productivity when it comes to writing songs so keep up the good work.  Meantime, I'll keep on grabbing the bits I can for music and wait until the load lessens. I hope you and yours have a Happy Holiday Season!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

I think I should apologise for my I'll considered rant of last night and certainly for using profane language. I tend to forget that most of you guys are still working and not retired as I am although I still have to find time to Write and play. Anyway, I apologise and hope you won't hold it against me or the Castrati Brothers.   Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Ferryman

You are too prolific Willie, it's hard to keep up! But I do hear you, the site is pretty quiet these days (I admit I don't come on as often as I would like even though I am retired).

Do keep posting, I enjoy listening to your work even if I don't comment on everything.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR