A big idea

Started by bruno, December 02, 2018, 09:17:16 AM

Hook

I know I'm new to the discussion here but i think maybe this.
Like Hillary said we should all pick one of brunos 12 ( shes taken #10) do we have 12 members interested? I'm happy to wait and take any that arent being claimed, I'm hoping for a spark of musical inspiration.
Like Flash has said, collaboration should be encouraged, probably not mandatory. Hopefully some of the members that dont write can jump in there and get involved.
I wasnt around around when you guys did Suffering Machines but I asume someone headed that up and led the process? If no one else wants to I will volunteer. Not creatively just organisationaly. Its a litt bigger project than the Lets All Callborate projects but I thought those went smoothly. I would start or suggest that someone starts a new thread to enlist members to claim tracks ( probably give a description of the project and goal). I'm not sure what I think of a constant narration but I love the idea of making a representaion of a a novel through songs. I like Alice and if its not your 1st choice maybe this will lead to other projects. I love this idea.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

kenny mac

I'm up for you orginiding it Hook if that's ok with everyone.
I'll go with what I'm told to write for.
So I'm in.

launched

Quote from: kenny mac on January 01, 2019, 02:33:31 PMI'm up for you orginiding it Hook if that's ok with everyone.
I'll go with what I'm told to write for.
So I'm in.

Me too, Hook's got my confidence - Not sure if I would be able to assemble a complete number, but I'll help anyone that cares to draw from the meager skills in my batty wheelhouse
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover